How To Use Promescent
Anthony Balchunas of the Central Texas Urology group provides step by step instructions on how to properly use PROMESCENT in order to achieve maximum results
1. Start with 3 sprays on the head and shaft of the penis. Many men achieve desired control with just 1-2 sprays.
2. Rub spray lotion into the skin of the penis until it is completely absorbed.
3. Wait 10 minutes (Patients may wait 15-20 minutes if more control is desired).
4. Can consider wiping the penis with a damp towel if oral sex is anticipated
5. Adjust dosage, up to a maximum of 10 sprays, to achieve desired results.
Promescent is for external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Early ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. Do not use this product if you or your partner is allergic to lidocaine or topical anesthetics. Do not use this product on irritated or broken skin. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a physician. Avoid contact with the eyes. If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation such as burning or itching, discontinue use. Excess numbness may cause a temporary loss of erection. If symptoms persist, consult with a doctor. Promescent will not stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Results may vary with each individual.
Promescent is packaged in a special child-resistant spray bottle that will require multiple priming (pumps) before the spray will dispense. Prime until spray dispenses and follow directions for dosage.
Consult with your physician to be sure Promescent is safe for your personal use. Promescent is a topical spray only to be used externally. Do not spray in or near eyes. If swallowed contact a poison center and go to the nearest emergency room.
Promescent should not be used:
- If you or your partner are allergic to lidocaine.
- If you or your partner have broken or irritated skin on your genitals.
- If you develop skin irritation or burning, discontinue use and contact your physician.
- If you or your partner are being treated for kidney or liver disease.
- If you or your partner are pregnant or may be pregnant.
- Promescent does not prevent pregnancy nor does it prevent sexually transmitted diseases or HIV